We are eager to add friendly, capable and caring drivers to our team.
At Onward Rides, we provide the world’s safest, most reliable transportation and helpful services to those needing extra assistance, like older adults. We are passionate about fighting isolation and being a great companion to some of the least served members of our communities.
1. Make sure you meet all of the following minimum requirements to drive with us.
- Compassionate and eager to help out others
- Patient, kind and helpful
- 21 years of age or older
- Full-time access to a vehicle that is 2010 or newer, with at least 5 years driving
- Full coverage car insurance (including comprehensive, liability and collision)
- Clean driving record and background, including no moving violations in the last 2 years
- Complete and pass both a background check, motor vehicle report and 19 point vehicle inspection screenings every 12 months
- Comfortable making $15-30/hour (depending on the city) and working part-time, flexible hours
If you’re looking to make a difference in your community, and you meet the requirements above, please apply here: https://www.onwardrides.com/apply
2. Answer your application honestly and quickly.
Once you've initially applied, the Onward Rides team will have you select an interview time if you meet all minimum requirements outlined above. If the video interview is satisfactory based on several factors like availability, experience with older adults and driver needs in your area, we will move you forward into Onboarding.
3. Successfully complete our Onboarding process.
To learn more about what to expect during Onboarding, read more here.
4. Get the Onward Driver App and start driving!
Once you've finished Onboarding and passed a Background Check and complete your OnPay Onboarding, we will send you access to our driver app and you can accept your first ride! Keep your eyes peeled on your email for a Welcome email with important information to help get you started.