We are eager to add friendly, capable and caring drivers to our team.
At Onward Rides, we provide the world’s safest, most reliable transportation to help older adults and those needing assistance. We are passionate about fighting isolation and being a great companion to some of the least served members of our communities.
1. Make sure you meet all of the following minimum requirements to become a driver with us. Requirements include:
- Compassionate and eager to help out others
- Patient, kind and helpful
- 21 years of age or older
- Full-time access to a vehicle that is 2010 or newer, with at least 5 years driving
- Full coverage car insurance (including comprehensive, liability and collision)
- Clean driving record and background, including no moving violations in the last 2 years
- Complete and pass both a background check, motor vehicle report and 19 point vehicle inspection screenings every 12 months
- Comfortable making $20-30/ hour and working part-time, flexible hours
If you’re looking to make a difference in your community, and you meet the requirements above, please apply here: https://www.onwardrides.com/apply
2. Answer your application honestly and quickly.
Once you've initially applied, the Onward Rides team will have you select an interview time if you meet all minimum requirements outlined above. If the interview is satisfactory based on what we are looking for in this role, we will move you forward into Onboarding.
To learn more about Onboarding, read more here.