In order to be a driver with Onward, your vehicle must meet certain criteria. These criteria are in place to ensure the safety and ease of use for our clientele. If you have any questions about whether your vehicle will meet these requirements, please reach out to us and we’ll be happy to discuss your specific concerns directly with you.
- 2010 model or newer, unless you've been given an exception
- Must be owned by the driver or immediate family member -- no borrowed or rented vehicles are allowed
- Must be a 4-door, senior friendly car, SUV or passenger van
- Must be in good condition, smell neutrally and be clean
- Must pass a 19 point vehicle inspection